Organic Cluster Beans
Buy Organic Cluster Beans (Guar) Online | AgriQuarTiles
Organic Cluster (guar) beans are one of that vegetable that is delicious in taste with other home spices. The guar beans are full of vitamins. These vitamins are contributing to various health benefits for example bone development, proper heart functioning, maintaining blood pressure and more importantly improve blood circulation. This green vegetable is one of the household vegetables that remain in routine to eat. The organic cluster beans have been widely loved since old ages and been cooked and eaten in different styles.
“We do not buy from the open market, nor from traders. We have a selection of handpicked farmers whom we have personally visited
Nutrition Fact of Cluster (Guar) Beans
- 3gm of protein in every 100gm of weight.
- Calcium: 130mg of calcium
- Phosphorus: 81mg of phosphorous
- Fibers: 3gm of fibers.
Health benefits of Guar
- Diabetes: Healthy for the Diabetes Patients.
- Cardiac Health: Very healthy for the heart as well as blood circulation.
- Bone Development: Organic diet always beneficial for the development of human body
|Brand Name||Al Mahir|
|Product Name||Cluster Beans (Guar)|
|Packaging Details||Per Kg / Custom|
|Price||40 PKR / kg Get Latest Price|
|Cultivation Type||Organic / Natural|
|Place of Origin||Chakwal, Pakistan|
|Supply Ability||Above 500 Maund (seer)|
Ingredients: Oil, Organic clusters beans, onion, chili powder, salt, garlic, coriander leaves.Recipe
- Heat Oil for a few minutes and add onion in it.
- Stir it well and after add chili powder, salt, garlic powder, coriander leaves.
- Add Organic Cluster beans.
- Stir it well
Cultivation Tips of Guar Beans
Also known as Guar-Ki-Phalli
- Bottle Gourd requires with the long warm growing season.
- The best temperature for the growth of guar beans is 15C to 35.
- Can be grown in every kind of soil. But sandy and clay loam are the best places for the cultivation.
- The pH range of the soil should be 6.5 to 7.5
- Seed must be sown in 1cm drill and covered with soil.
- Sow the two seed on one single pit and after 10 days thin the seeding to 1/pit.
- The spacing should be 10-15 cm in distance between 2 plants in one single row. And row to row distance should be 45-60cm.
- Watering the field as per the need of corp. Keep those moist not wet.
- Within 4-6 weeks of planting the flower start blooming and seedpods will be formed.
- It will be ready to harvest within 8-12 weeks or totally depending on growing conditions.
Note: Supplies to the families and customers directly from our own Farms in (Bikhari Kallan) Chakwal.